There are eight remaining celebrity kids for Halloween Night Dancing with the Stars: Juniors.
They have already decided on the scariest costumes they could find, and they are now preparing spooky dances, plus trick and treat for viewers. The show runs on Sunday, Oct. 28 (8:00-9:00 p.m. EDT), on The ABC Television.
Judge Mandy Moore has choreographed what they say is a chilling opening number for all eight teams. After the electrifying kickoff, each couple will perform an Argentine tango, paso doblé, jazz, jive, Charleston or samba.
As usual there will be an elimination. The studio audience’s vote combines with judges’ scores to determine who goes home at the end.
Here are the songs for the night (in alphabetical order):
- Akash Vukoti and Kamri Peterson (mentored by Witney Carson) – Argentine Tango – “Weird Science” by Oingo Boingo
- Ariana Greenblatt and Artyon Celestine (mentored by Brandon Armstrong) – Paso Doblé – “Ways to Be Wicked” by Dove Cameron & Sophia Carson & Cameron Boyce & Booboo Stewart
- Honey Boo Boo and Tristan Ianiero (mentored by Artem Chigvintsev) – Jazz – “Ghostbusters” by Ray Parker Jr.
- Jason Maybaum and Elliana Walmsley (mentored by Emma Slater) – Argentine Tango – “Youngblood” by 5 Seconds of Summer
- Mackenzie Ziegler and Sage Rosen (mentored by Gleb Savchenko) – Jive – “Monster Mash” by Atwater Men’s Club
- Mandla Morris and Brightyn Brems (mentored by Cheryl Burke) – Charleston – “Witch Doctor” by Cartoons
- Miles Brown and Rylee Arnold (mentored by Lindsay Arnold) – Samba – “I Want Candy” by Bow Wow Wow
- Sky Brown and JT Church (mentored by Alan Bersten) – Jive – “Little Shop of Horrors” by KIDZ BOP Kids
Dancing with the Stars: Juniors is hosted by Jordan Fisher and Frankie Muniz.
Jordan Fisher was the Mirrorball Trophy winner in “Dancing with the Stars” season 25, and Frankie Muniz was a finalist.
The ABC says Dancing with the Stars: Juniors is a fresh take on the established adult favorite. The Juniors started with 12 celebrity kids partnered with professional junior ballroom dancers, and 4 have already been eliminated. The teams learn and perform choreographed routines judged by Emmy® Award-winning choreographer Mandy Moore, professional dancer Val Chmerkovskiy, and “Dancing with the Stars: Athletes” champion, Adam Rippon.